Labour Party Thread: Things Can Only Get Worse (Part 1)

it’s all so jolly, golly, bally, silly, FUNNY.

2 Likes

Reckon if Corbyn had done any opposition to the government in the way Burham has he’d smeared as an anti-science QAnon plandemic guy. Kier could fully support Burham and there’d be nothing to lose cause nobody would do that.

2 Likes

wouldn’t have helped with his brother having a normal one outside parliament most weekends :joy:

3 Likes

Centrists don’t realise that true plandemic believers hate piers corbyn

Conspiracy shittte

Don’t forget his mate David Icke.

https://images.app.goo.gl/7KYhyvNv8iMwEMnQ9

(With apologies for the crossposting. Lotta overlap at the mo.)

1 Like

Keep trying to put this pronunciation together, the double ll’s make the guttural sound, and the y is pronounced I, so it’s like ghhlogir. Good name imho.

2 Likes

Kinda hoping Burnham gets pissed and spends an evening wading into the replies, but for now he’s just being nice to the good guys.

2 Likes

Celtic-countries

3 Likes

Doing well at CK3 there.

3 Likes

Keith being especially weak in PMQs today, Boris going on about Khan bankrupting TFL and how Starmer wants to turn the lights out on everyone etc

that 40% is going nowhere

Needs more border gore

Obviously this is a very small concern in the grand scheme of things, but on the TfL front, how does the congestion charge work if you live, and own a car inside it?

Still have to pay, I think? Parents are doing their nut because it is coming to our area soon.

this appeared in my feed yesterday :smiley:

1 Like

Glad to see the 2003 winner of The Open Championship has reinvented himself as a UK historian

I used to live inside the congestion charge. You can apply for a resident discount of 90% of the charge.

Although, by coincidence…the residents’ discount is currently closed to new applicants :thinking:

1 Like

is that the north-south boundary finally settled?

Yup. We’ve been unknowing living with this as the reality for the past 600 years.