Labour Party Thread: Things Can Only Get Worse

Urgh

Note that some of the revisions relate to removing references to unions and how important they are.

Ignoring the ridiculous framing of this, I see we’re just memoryholing the past five years then…

Honestly thought he was being sarcastic with that quote. Astonishing.

1 Like

Be good if we can kick Kier before next GE

This being framed as the left being intransigent rather than Kieth seeking out a fight with them at every available opportunity is predictable, but I’m glad they haven’t been too slow to realise the people in charge of the party now want to destroy us and the next four years are going to be about survival and preparing for the next step. Hope they make that slimy cunt’s life half as much a misery as the right made Corbyn’s.

It’s more that this group is no different to the likes of Progress, or Labour First, or Future Britain, all of which are groups on the right of the party.

1 Like

lol

2 Likes

I guess that’s Gabriel Pogrund outing Stella Creasy as one of his sources, then.

(since deleted, hence the screengrab)

if you can hear faint scraping it’s the keith shaggers grinding their own teeth into oblivion

2 Likes

urghhhhhh even in the pandemic, this country could’ve been so much better

At least he’s still living rent free in the worst people in the world’s shiny sensible heads.

2 Likes

Do you think Jolyon put on a kimono, before tweeting this, because this is brutal:

9 Likes

Context:

6 Likes

Aye, that’s what it’s a play on

1 Like

The fix is in

1 Like

A Dril For All Seasons

5 Likes

Yo somebody who knows shit tell me who I’m voting for in NEC. Who’s the biggest hardest nowtiest trot on the ballot?

4 Likes