Labour Party Thread: Things Can Only Get Worse (Part 1)

Given how obvious it was from reading this thread who @safebruv meant I can only suggest we all stop to think when @marckee inevitably asks to inspect our wallets.

Goes to show the power of straight forward popular policies

8 Likes

(literally) The Sir Kier Starmer Story

4 Likes

:joy:

13 Likes

His campaign was bankrolled to the tune of 5 million pounds, yet he lost his deposit. Outside of I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of here, hopefully this will be the last we see of him. His twitter feed is pretty much him having a public breakdown, lashing out at everyone.

Permanent guest on Question Time from here on.

5 Likes

All but Khan, Bailey and Berry lost their deposit, I think, which is pretty extraordinary.

jessie joe jacobs is cool. i sat with her and some v radical trade unionists after some may day event a few years back and i don’t think she was as rad as them but she hung out and seemed pretty clued up

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

All the Laurence Fox voters could fit almost exactly inside the Etihad. Imagine!

Guys I’ve thought of the blinder. Corbyn for mayor of London 2025

13 Likes

Maybe Keith needs to fall on his pork sword lol rofl

1 Like

https://twitter.com/wesstreeting/status/1606089723

6 Likes
1 Like

Big Mad Andy’s getting stuck in now, couple of kicks while Kier’s flailing around on the floor

1 Like

This is the only time it’s good to be a Twitter user

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/breadandposes/status/1391143559068372994

And there I was on Thursday thinking the response to these results would just be an uninteresting move further right that would get broadly agreed with by the media ghouls, maybe Dodds being replaced with Reeves, and the Keith train would roll on as it had before.

Not that extraordinary. In the last mayoral election of 2016, out of a field of 12 candidates, only Khan, Goldsmith and Berry kept their deposits.

1 Like

oh my

5 Likes

Say what you like about Miliband and Corbyn, but there’s no denying that they were both strangely but intriguingly sexual in their own idiosyncratic ways.

11 Likes