LadBaby vs The Kunts

1 Like

Wonder when they got together and decided to pretend to argue with each other to sell more records. Monday is my guess.

8 Likes

Will always have a soft spot for Kunt

Ladbaby will get number one but god, just imagine. We’d win, in the smallest way possible.

7 Likes

Embarrassing all round

7 Likes

I mean I’ve thought it to but you know don’t be a git. Particularly after the question about foodbanks and the General Election in The Guardian a few years back.

Yeah Mr Kunt is on the money while at the sametime fluffing the pair of em’s position

Yeah, think I might have to side with yer man Mr Kunt on this one.

14 Likes

3 Likes

A true meeting of minds

I really liked The Kunts response on this and it’s bang on the money. Don’t get the impression it’s a joint effort to increase sales imo and it was a response on the back of Ladbaby making his comments. All childish yes but at least the messaging is right

14 Likes

Kunts book is actually really good. He’s definetly self aware of his work and peoples opinions of it, quite touching really about how he toiled away for years on the toilet circuit just because he found it funny, and all the crap jobs he did just to achieve that.

7 Likes

Kunt is a good un.

1 Like

To be fair, he said this in response to them having a go at him first.

4 Likes

Exactly. Ladbaby don’t like it up 'em.

Charity or not, Boris being a cunt or not, absolute state of our society tbh.

2 Likes

Beautiful

(Shame Kunt didn’t get the no. 1 though)

5 Likes

You’d be embarrassed to call your musical project that, its offensive, imagine having to tell your grandma you’re call lad baby

37 Likes

Can’t believe the petrol bastard remix only got to no.20

3 Likes

Preferred Kunt’s earlier work (the one about Nick Clegg that was released in my first year of uni)

Live stream of kunt listening to the charts

Wait this is the same guy who did Kunt and the Gang? Blimey

1 Like