Lads, Lasses, and People of All Other Genders/Non-Genders, it's Saturday

What are you up to?

I’m waiting for a haircut, one of life’s worst limbos.

The staff are talking about Kevin and Perry Go Large and I didn’t consent to this.

Have a good day everyone!

2 Likes

Going to Manc for the day to watch bands and eat food.

1 Like

morning! Gotta do the weekly shop soon :frowning:

had a couple of pain au chocolats with my coffee in bed, top weekending. Dunno what to do with the rest of my day though.

:bicyclist: :beers:

2 Likes

Morning all, managed to get back to sleep again after having initially woken up around 5am (on a Saturday, no thanks). Now considering whether to actually get up.

Amazing work Otto, actually being in a barbers/hairdressers at this time. You’re clearly someone who’ll go far in life.

No big plans today. Picking up the tin lid at midday and then doing whatever she fancies for most of the rest of the day. Should be nice. She’s decided not to go to university this September now. There was a point when I was thinking that our weekend days together were soon to become a thing of the past, and of course they will be one day but her decision means there’s an extension to it all for one for more year.

Have a great day, kids.

6 Likes

I was giving it til 9.30 then I was going to start a thread called “Four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody and the important job of a Saturday thread”

2 Likes

Morning. Got up and had eggs and coffee. Now on my way to a recording sesh. Not much else on but feel like i had plans this weekend that i’m forgetting about. Hmm…

Another productive person.

Is this a solo project, eric, or are you working with other folk?

Kind of both. Ive written an album and have enlisted a drummer and bassist, and halfway thinking about playing live shows but just working on the record mostly for now. Today im just on me tod recording vocals though.

Driving down to Newcastle today to play a ROCK SHOW probably gonna be a bit messy.

In better news my clod seems to be clearing

4 Likes

Sounds exciting. Good work.

Hope the recording goes well.

6 Likes

Damn clod had me bunged up for days

What is ‘tin lid’ all about please?

Got the gym again - boorrring! My usual teacher is off today so I’m going to some other guys class which I’m not too fussed about but will try.

Then I’m going to make banana and chocolate chip loaf then hang out til it’s time to see my bf and go to the Hockney exhibition :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Kid :slight_smile:

Rhyming slang innit.

2 Likes

Had my theory and passed it

Now flat viewings urgh

1 Like

Hello
I am going to a wedding today. It’s somewhere near Weston-super-Mare ( for @eems who guessed bristol). Everyone is going to get very drunk :weary:

1 Like

Hope it goes well! I’m gutted that I’ll be missing it to be in Leeds tonight, then when yous play Leeds I’m in London.

1 Like

Getting a haircut first thing in the morning is always a good idea. Get it cut, have a shower afterwards to wash the bits out, then you’ve got the whole day ahead with that fresh feeling

1 Like