Lads, Lasses, and People of All Other Genders/Non-Genders, it's Saturday

unleash the fockin fury

1 Like

Hero^

2 Likes

Meant to be going on a date tonight but going to raincheck because I’m not feeling too great mentally and also I have £15 to last me until Friday.

no way have you only spent £3 in the last few days

you’re a daftun

I have just turned a shoebox into a bespoke penoid card game storage solution, with dividers and removable token tray insert. It is easily (and pathetically) both the handiest and most creative thing I’ve ever done.

As for the rest of the household chores that need doing… Well, I’ve showered.

2 Likes

morning everyone

2 Likes

1 x bus journey
1 x loaf of bread

been eating oats and honey and office fruit other than that

1 Like

I really wish I was lying

you wanna come over one night next week for n64 tournament + burritos?

Haha I can survive don’t worry, but that’d be fun, give me a buzz :slight_smile:

Surely that’s their fault for driving?

I’m such a mug. Got some lads from an app to put up some tricky shelves and they’ve made a right bloody pigs ear of it. Gonna have to completely redo them. £16 it cost me.

Now in the pub for my bday. Got down early to get a good table for the footy so am all alone. Reckon no one will come.

Just popped into town to buy loads of socks. Seeing Cosey Fanni Tutti do a Q&A later and I’m excited/nervous.

This is where my train beer would be if I moved my pint six inches to the left and if I was sat on a train. SOLIDARITY, SISTER!

11 Likes

Been sing/screaming for 5 hours. Ruined m8. Gonna go home and play video games and eat pizza tbh.

5 Likes

RIGHT, household chores done.

Going to make another attempt at fixing my Big Muff, then play Netrunner.

On the megabus - having a few bevvies.

This is the life.

1 Like

Actually can’t believe they bother saying you can’t drink in the opening bit they make the drivers say
It’s a fucking megabus
You’re going to need a drink

2 Likes

Oh God I feel like trash. Might get a takeaway and start a star wars marathon

2 Likes