Lads, Lasses, and People of All Other Genders/Non-Genders, it's Saturday

Got pizza and beer. Sat on the sofa. That’s the evening sorted then.

3 Likes

Really, really wish I’d gotten a pizza in now.

I’ll be there shortly, can I pick anything up?!

More beer!

1 Like

Hey people of DiS, hope you’re having great Saturday’s!

I’ve spent most of the day hanging out in a comic store basement playing board games. It was nice to emerge all bleary eyed to a bit of sunshine. Now heading to the nearest pub garden :beers:

1 Like

Welp i just got all 64 cubes in Fez. Not sure what to do with my life now.

going to go buy pizza and beer in a minute

went to see the david hockney thing (it was better than I expected, he did some quite strange childlike and surreal stuff, which I was unaware of. some boring stuff as well though) and also the queer art exhibition (which I found pretty underwhelming though some good bits in there)

wow you’re really fit!

1 Like

guys why am I still alive? seems really silly

Got up dead early to buy some records like a dafty. Got some Bowie, Cribs and Laura Marling, then went for a big fry up. Now I’ve got home and I think the motor on my record player has packed in. It is about 20 years old and never been replaced like.

Eating pizza, going to see Pins in a bit. Going to drink AT LEAST three beers

3 Likes

Pins are really good live

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen them loads coz they’re one of the few bands that my gf likes. It does mean it’s a bit weird when I see them around town coz they all live near me as well, they’ve totally started to recognise us from all their gigs :grinning:

1 Like

no you are unusually handsome

1 Like

top 5 most handsome disers from that photo alone.

3 Likes

Cos yer a fucking good cunt who writes some fucking good music :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Absurd isn’t it but I guess it’s because it would ruin other people if we weren’t around tbh

Might watch blade runner

ah so sweet, just doesn’t seem like there’s a place for my music really

1 Like

Actually gonna drink a beer in the bath first

Absolute pish ma man, there’s a place for your excellent music and your excellent self :grinning::+1: