Lana del Rey vs Radiohead

Not to mention that Abingdon is a very posh public school. One of the old traditional ones that now set you back 20 grand a year.

2 Likes

I heard she’s readying a cover version of My Iron Lung as a response

1 Like

It’s ok lana del rey is a posho as well

5 Likes

So this thread is still going huh

Absolute bastard.

1 Like

I dunno, they seem alright

3 Likes

Does have some major drawbacks though. I remember reading about some random bloke who made a habit of hoovering up the catalogues of bankrupt folk labels in the 70s (I think Trailer was one of them). The fucker kept the publishing rights, but refused to release any of the albums. Thanks to the wonders of watertight record industry contracts, every artist therefore got shafted. Nic Jones was even in a career-ending car crash and the bastard still didn’t release them. :frowning_face:

The plot thickens

9 Likes

UPDATE: “Oh no, wait. We did… sorry…” Radiohead clarified in a swift follow-up statement, “Hey, we didn’t release an album called Amnesiac for nothing!”

4 Likes

OH MY GOD was this just patter all along?! Amazing move from LDR if so

2 Likes

Maybe Radiohead are doing one of their innovative release things for a reissue of Pablo Honey. Rag and Bone Man is going to borderline plagiarise Lurgee next week.

4 Likes

No wait I’ve got a better one

They’re deleting all their ongoing lawsuits which is a clue that TKOL2 is imminent

10 Likes

Theo will be feeling silly right about now!

2 Likes

Bet Craig Nicholls got excited when he saw GET FREE trending on twitter.

4 Likes

as if he even knows what twitter is. he’s been sat in his pants eating jelly and watching spongebob squarepants for 12 years

2 Likes

He’s most likely asleep but I’m sure he felt it

Wake up @1101010

1 Like

Read that as “Ricky Martin.” Would love to hear Thom and the lads take on She Bangs.

2 Likes

Basically been done already Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds - Holy Mountain - YouTube

Nah, I caveated up there that if this, were the case then it was different.

Seems a bit odd not to have said anything earlier.

It’s all the other haters who need to think hard :grin: