Last minute filth thread

Has anybody walked in on you while you making love or while you were having love made to you?

I remember a time when I visiting home, my family dog walked in and started barking, which woke my parents up. Luckily we were able to look presentable before they came downstairs.

Did you make your dog wear one of those little bow ties?

1 Like

Like the playboy bunnies?

Can’t say I have, Mr Jizz. Hope that this thread improves for you.

Thanks CCB. It’s not looking too hopeful at the moment, is it.

Maybe, can’t remember.

No.

Only the cat

1 Like

Nope, but when we were younger (say 16-19) I recall me and my friends thinking nothing about getting amorous with a gentleman friend whilst sharing a room (e.g. on holidays). Obviously would be a tad weird now. Hope this helps.

been the walker, never the walkee

1 Like

I never knew Phil Tufnell’s nickname was The Cat

I’LL HAVE LOVE MADE TO ME
JUST LIKE I WANT YOU TO (@eems)
AND YOU’LL HOLD ME TIGHT
BABY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

Yes (walker and walkee). Neither make for very fun stories though

Vanilla sex in both

Pretty much. I guess that’s what goes on in most American college rooms. I meant it would be a bit weird now as a mid thirties woman when most of my friends are married with babies.

Ice, ice, baby, baby

Not full coitus, but when I was 17, my brother opened my bedroom door when i was being fingerbanged (only the second time it had happened). he didn’t see much but enough to know what was going on. he spent the next three years trying to blackmail me with this information and eventually mentioned it to my parents when i slightly upset him at a restaurant… they were totally unbothered. his face when they dismissed it was hilarious.

also obviously done sexy things when in the room with people who were asleep and not been caught. was going to get it on in a room with 3 friends sleeping in it, but then one of them woke up just as we were building up to it so we did not do it :frowning:

2 Likes
2 Likes

My little sister walked in on me and TV dry humping when we were 15, she was 7 and just stood in the doorway doing this really sinister chuckle to herself.

9 Likes