Last really stupid thing you did

Went to put my face wash down in the corner of the shower and head butted one tiled wall which inadvertedly jerked my head to the side and I nutted the other tiled wall.

4 Likes

Got a bit frustrated opening a package with some scissors last week, grabbed the blade bits on one side. Escaped with only 1 cut somehow.

Last really stupid thing that makes me cringe thinking about it is dropping my wallet on the tracks at Kings X.

And retrieving it. :man_facepalming:

My record box broke open and a heap of seven inch vinyl fell onto the track. I was on my way to DJ in Madrid. Fuck it, I’ve got a plane to catch. I retrieved it myself.

Dozed off on the tube home from a night out on saturday with my wallet on my lap, where it was, I presume, easily picked off like a sausage from a buffet. To add insult to injury, I was dressed as Bride of Frankenstein at the time, but in an Arsene Wenger puffs jacket.

12 Likes
8 Likes

On Saturday, I put petrol in my diesel car.

It cost me £190, 3 hours, dignity, and me and my lad were fucking freezing.

1 Like

got £50 cashback from an ASDA self-service till and forgot I had done it and left the money in the machine.

This was a while ago but it’s the only thing that comes to mind right now

Bent over to pick something up whilst carrying a pint of water

1 Like

pressed the accelerator instead of the brake by accident at a roundabout entrance today and my teacher looked as though he shit himself.

Isn’t there a sign by your hole saying “DIESEL”?

1 Like

Yeah.

No excuse really, but it happened because I’ve been driving my dad’s petrol engine for a few weeks, and became indoctrinated.

1 Like

Washed my hair with shower gel.

I’ve been doing this all week because my shampoo is in a box but I don’t know which box.

1 Like

Schrödinger’s Shampoo

2 Likes

Think it’s Head and Shoulders actually.

1 Like

Animal

Missed the last train back from Cardiff (to Bristol) last Thursday. (due to my inability to retain timetable info). We managed to get a cab back for £80. We’d just seen Melvins though so it was OK.

fell over on my garden path when drunk. Bag of three BK whoppers cushioned my fall somewhat.

2 Likes

Made someone in my work go on a wild goose chase looking for some Irish customs documentation. Realised about 10 minutes after they went down to the archive to find it that the documents didn’t exist because Belfast isn’t in Ireland.

2 Likes