Last time you blanked somebody

I do this everyday, I’m just too fucked socially

I trust @GEOFF would never damage a guitar.

In retrospect, I’m not sure Geoff did do it. He always claimed he didn’t, but he had a stupid metal pick he liked to use which is what made me assume it was him. It might have been my brother though, or more realistically, one of his dickhead friends.

What on earth was he using a metal pick for, unless he’s part of one of smee’s field music hoedowns?

He was going through a Brian May phase.

Looks like Steve’s really small and surfing someone’s hair there

naaaaah I’m a pro(fusely apologetic gent)

2x recent supermarket ones

1. someone who I used to cycle with fairly regularly, who has since stopped riding so much (with the group I tend to ride with anyway). I mainly only see him in the supermarket now (and I few cycling events) and I feel like we always have the same conversation every time. I wasn’t in the mood so I pretended I hadn’t seen him, Felt a bit bad about it, but I think he might have been doing the same to me

2. a different supermarket, saw a girl I had a one night stand with a couple of years ago. I was with my son so any interaction would have been mega awks. But I would have probably blanked her if I had been on my own because it would have been awks anyway

Should have told her it was her child.

Wait

10 Likes

that’s not blanking. blanking is when you leave the person in no doubt that you saw them and didn’t acknowledge them.

Ttf, our annual North street/ swt encounters have always been textbook for me.

1 Like

Damn right.

I was on my lunch break last week and coming back into the office and @Tilly was coming out at the same time but I only realised after she smiled at me. I was in a world of my own and then I turned round and said oh sorry I didn’t realise that was you but she was too fast for me :frowning: IT WASNT A BLANK TILLY BBZ IT WASNT

I’m pretty short-sighted and only tend to wear my glasses for reading so I’ve stopped acknowledging anyone I know on the street until they either come into view or have noticed me first. A few months ago I thought I saw a guy I used to work with and shouted his name across the street, wondering why he wasn’t responding, then got closer to him and he turned around it wasn’t him. Worst thing was that he was black (as was the guy I mistook him for) so I just looked like a massive racist who thought all black people looked the same even though he did really look like this other guy. After that, I just avoid all eye contact with anyone if I’m not wearing glasses

1 Like

Good work, guys