Last time you claimed your loyalty card

Fanoush Falafel

Think the daily ā€œdo you have a loyalty card? no? do you want one? noā€ exchange is my least favourite part of human interaction

1 Like

This was mine but my new least favourite part is people asking for my email address to email the receipt to me. NO! Just give me the printed receipt, iā€™m not spelling my name out for you and hope youā€™ve got it right to send my receipt.

1 Like

Never hang around for any form of receipt tbh

Donā€™t think I have any stampy cards on the go at the moment.

About 3 months ago. Iā€™d bought 12 bottles of wine over 2 (?) months at a local wine merchants and qualified for a free one up to Ā£15. Went for an Aussie Cab Sav (which was good, but not that good).

so much this. itā€™s not the spam email part of it that sucks, itā€™s trying and failing to get them to write it down properly

It was either a footlong from Subway or a coffee from McDo - both about a month ago, but canā€™t remember which order it was. Think the Subway was the most recent.

Iā€™m also just one stamp away from a free drink from Nero.

Yeah, itā€™s just awkward! I have a slightly usual spelling of my first name so iā€™d have to spell the whole thing out which I HATE to do.

The same things apply to when I have to stay my name at a coffee shop. Even they donā€™t hear me or get it right so why would I do it with something potentially important that I may have to return?

I have a choice of two takeaways near my flat, one is closer and slightly better but I always order from the other one because the nearest one will ask me for my phone number and it is painful trying to shout it so they can hear it over the busy shop floor. they donā€™t even need it and itā€™s such a fucking hassle #whyislifesodifficult

Thereā€™s a pub in Oxford that does this. Roll a double 6 and the round is free

hehe woops, that one is still in my wallet. Must go try it this weekend!

For me, it would be a burrito from Bonnie Burrito.

1 Like

Never had one.

Thatā€™sā€¦ stupidly impractical (but also kind of cool).

Yeah Bonnie Burrito is all right, itā€™s mostly really handy coz itā€™s near my work. I think I prefer Illegal Jackā€™s or Taquito - not tried Los Cardos but heard good things!

Get through a Boston Tea Party one every 3 weeks or so.

1 Like

Love that place. The one in Harborne is always rammed though.

First time we went, the girl serving just filled a loyalty card up for me straight off the bat.