Last Weekend of the Season Football Thread

Here it is, you worthless shits.

I think that no matter what happens football will be the winner.

I’d also imagine it will come to pass that if at least one team hadn’t let any goals in they wouldn’t have lost.

I’d just saved football (again) in the last one!

I hope that Manchester United Football Club aka The Red Devils can continue their scintillating run of goal-scoring form.

Did anybody predict that Stuart Broad would win the League ?

Partick Thistle need to win 13-0 and hope Hamilton Academical lose to ensure their top flight status. If this were to happen it would be 30% of their season’s goal tally. Stranger things haven’t happened so it will be a playoff.

and have a great time making new friends along the way

PLAYOFFS

I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate Derby County on their comfortable aggregate victory in the EFL championship playoff semi final

I see you

Game For People Who Know Nothing About Football

Maybe from now on the season should end at the point when the title’s won. It would have saved us from some properly turgid rubbish over the last few weeks.

I saw this and thought ‘ooh that’s interesting’ until you realise that it’s just for this gameweek so not really as interesting.

Feeling really low about my team, Manchester United.

They had to let United play out their remaining games, mate, or the credibility of the competition would be at stake.

This year we’d have got that winter break they’re always banging on about. Spring and summer too.

Traores gonna score a hattrick against us tomortow. As is Downing. Not Gestede

Already dreading those sixteen days between the last play-off final and the World Cup.

The way the papers are covering the Noble/Pogba situation is really funny. No way there wouldn’t be calls for an inquest if it was Pogba putting his hands on England’s brave Englishman

the highlight of last night’s match