Last Weekend of the Season Football Thread

easily the best thing about English football.

oh wait maybe this

1 Like
2 Likes

Reckon they might sell Suarez?

Luis?

I think heā€™s going this summer

Transfer window slammed OPEN

I reckon the club might be open to it, but I donā€™t think heā€™ll want to go anywhere and heā€™s popular within the squad. Also canā€™t see whoā€™d stump up the fee and wages for a 31-year-old whoā€™s already on the wane (you could make a funny joke about Man Utd here if it wasnā€™t Suarez)

China or the States? Maybe one of the Milan clubs? Canā€™t think of anyone else

Rangers with Torres :joy:

Canā€™t decide whether I like Atletico or not.

PROS: Arenā€™t Real. Nice kit. Torres in the early 2000s

CONS: Diego Costa. Simeone. Seem a bitā€¦ off.

Help me decide thanks xx

Horrible club with racist fans. Simeone is a bellend as well (albeit an extremely fucking talented manager of a bellend)

If they were an English club they would be widely loathed. Again, itā€™s a testament to how hated Real Madrid are that Atletico get less hate than them :smiley:

3 Likes

biggest game of the week tonight lads

that headline :heart_eyes:

Itā€™s kind of weird how Atletico took one of the main things that people dislike about their city rivals (Realā€™s support from the fascist dictatorship) and decided not to define themselves by being the opposite of that.

1 Like

Palace legend.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/_AndyHa/status/996855014567104524

7 Likes

Fucking superb. Itā€™s so great.

felt pretty bad for how awfully that went for Marseille. Theyā€™re not a bad team by any means (though were clear underdogs going in) but everything just went against them yesterday to the point of borderline embarrassing :confused:

Still, what an effort

1 Like

Good enough for me. Fuck off, Atletico! :fu:

1 Like

2nd favourite bit of last night was some moron commentator suggesting Payets injury/Marseille lost because he touched the trophy before the game :confused: :joy:

Still Bradfordā€™s record signing!!!
2.5m in 2000, played about 10 games for us