1 Like

it’s still early that’s why

3 Likes

I’m celebrating Celtic winning the cup with my da by watching a Springsteen dvd

Great day

2 Likes

Still up here, waiting for it to get dark so i can watch ‘cannibal holocaust’

2 Likes

I’m currently burning up and using excessive amounts of avene thermal water to try and counteract

1 Like

hello, I am awake!!! doing all kinds of interesting things, that’s for sure

2 Likes

Came back from Slam Dunk. Wheres me beer

1 Like

Last good party I was at was on the 18th of December 2017. That’s why

1 Like

my tongue is sore. what do

also hello!

2 Likes

Got no sleep last night so I should be tired but I’m not so watching AEW but it’s dreadful so might have a beer and a wank

2 Likes

On a visit to my folks’. Listening to some cassettes of home recordings of the general goings ons of daily life from 30+ years ago, when my sister and I were ~8-10. For bonus points, we’re listening on this (my first stereo tape player, that, evidently, my folks have kept hold of):

5 Likes

So tired and yet cannot seem to drag myself to bed

1 Like

Good grief, I am fucked!

2 Likes

Hello!

I’m just on my way home from the bachelorette party (and another beer after that with some colleagues for me). Made it through the day with only a couple of minor annoyances, and no one (not even the very lightweight bride!) got hideously drunk. So all in all, great success I think.

On the first of two night buses home now, should hopefully be there in like half an hour (which means 4ish my time).

2 Likes

Listening to a group of 22ish year old girl discussing whether they should head ages outside of town for an afterparty. One single girl is protesting and honestly, knowing where they’re heading, she is the only sensible person in the entire group.

They’re now also playing loud techno from one of their phones but I just cba to say anything.

1 Like

Taken two diazepam and I’m still wide awake ffs.

1 Like

Here, any of you watch that coronation street?

1 Like