Lazy stuff

What lazy stuff you done lately? Or not done

I’ll tell you later

11 Likes

Couldnt be bothered to take my t shirt off yesterday so still wearing it today

3 Likes

Cannot be fucked starting divorcing someone gonna leave that until someone else wants to marry one of us.
Cars fucking filthy but I can’t be arsed taking it to get washed
Loads of work.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s some good laziness thnaks

Meant to move house next Wednesday and haven’t started packing or cleaning or anything

2 Likes

Dont bother

1 Like

There’s a box of rubbish and recycling from when we got the bathroom done in May and it all just needs chucking in the bin, 10-minute job max and I’ve put it in the hallway to remind us that it needs chucking but just keep walking past it and getting annoyed at it being there

I’ve decided that this is the week it’s gonna get done

1 Like

Nah leave it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Decided to bunk off all my jobs for the day now and go and read and be lazy in the park for a bit but I’m feeling too lazy to even motivate myself to leave the flat.

1 Like

Love my lazy comrades, always look up to people who can’t be bothered with stuff. is this what it felt like to be a gen x?

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to empty out my t-shirt shelf in my wardrobe for ages. There comes a point in a man’s life when they only gift anyone can think of to give him is a new t-shirt with some sort of “joke” on it, and there then comes a time when your shelf is full. I am at that point.

At the bottom of the pile at the front will be a load of "DIY t-shirts which have lots of holes and worn threads on them. Probably many of them now won’t even fit me. Behind that pile will be a pile of even older t-shirts, many of which won’t have been worn since we moved in here fifteen years ago. I’d lay odds some of them have gone mouldy.

If I just took them all out and sorted them into crap, OK but I don’t like them and the usual five or so I wear I’d have loads of space. And I have a birthday and anniversary coming up.

But I can’t be arsed.

1 Like

Would love to live in a world of no presents, that’s paradise to me

2 Likes

Kind of passed me by that getting married adds another day to your annual “think of a present list”. Not that I really mind, but still.

This year is our leather anniversary so she’s getting this:

And fuck me if I haven’t just noticed that they’ve knocked a fiver off the price since I ordered it. Grr!

3 Likes

Stuff like this is why I have to live alone and unloved

I also can’t really knock people buying me t-shirts. I mean they do wear out; it’s just I never get round to binning them.

Alone perhaps; unloved nah.

2 Likes

Unless they’ve changed the rules it’s less hassle if you leave it a couple of years

Can’t remember why and I’m too lazy to look it up, sorry

:kissing: