Lazy stuff

I like my music lazy too, good when a singer can’t be arsed imo

2 Likes

Had some crap in my front yard I CBA taking to the tip - and this morning my neighbour and her friend took it for me

1:0 lazy people

3 Likes

Learning how to use the tip is a life skill I could really do with.

I don’t have a car anymore so going to the tip is way more hassle

To be fair to me I have taken plenty of stuff to the tip for my neighbour when I did have a car

I not only don’t have a car, I’m not allowed to drive, so that makes it even more interesting!

I haven’t finished unpacking since I moved over a month ago. In my defence, your honour, I was on holiday for a big chunk of that time

3 Likes

just keep going on holiday forver

1 Like

cba to answer that tbh

1 Like

got some beer cans with cool labels that I want to take off and stick somewhere

been sitting there on the side for a least 3 months - the job would be less than 5 mins work? lazy af

was too lazy to buy soap for the bathroom so have been using the washing up liquid from the kitchen for a week now

2 Likes

fuck, answering “s’pose” would have been quicker and more gen-x - i’ll have to hand my card back, but ah fuck it

1 Like

This is quality stuff,especially the wrappers shelf. Thanks for your service to laziness!

1 Like

Reckon “never having to buy soap again” would probably rank in my top ten great things about getting married!

Yep. I’ve got some boxes on top of the wardrobe that I still haven’t unpacked from when I moved here 15 years ago.

Should just throw them away, really, but I cba.

2 Likes

Yeah who wants that kind of responsibility

1 Like

Missed a trick here by not getting married on one of your birthdays.

2 Likes

My old phone is in a cupboard and the battery is swollen to the point where it’s cracked the screen and is apparently a fire hazard but I keep not dealing with it, not really sure what to do it tbh

1 Like

Recorded a bunch of vocal takes on a track yesterday

have just stuck one of the ok takes on the whole thing because I cba listening through and comping all the ‘good’ bits

Also, need/want to sell some gear that I’m not really using (a couple of fx pedals & a nice tube mic) and whereas I think I can muster the energy to take pics and stick ads online I absolutely cba with the mails/calls, low ball offers, people coming to the studio to take a look/test them out, polite chat, or indeed packing them & posting if it comes to that

1 Like

Just throw your stuff in the bin (if you can be bothered)

you mean my songs ?!