LCD Soundsystem

What would you rather have in the set?

• Losing My Edge
  • Yeah

0 voters

jelz

Best crowd I’ve been in at an Apollo or bigger gig in Manchester in absolute ages (even with the 2 annoying blokes near me who just seemed to on a mission to get pissed. 1 of em was always going to the bar).

Think it might of been the best I have ever seen them glad there was no Daft Punk, Drunk Girls and to start with You Wanted A Hit was genius. Also Al Doyle going full Warren Ellis with the violin at the beginning of How Do You Sleep?.

The one tiny criticism for me Tribulations should always be followed by Movement but that is me being picky.

Yeah the crowd was great last night, but when a band is that consistently brilliant live it should be expected.
James seemed to be loving it last night.
How Do You Sleep was a highlight, but if I could I’d always demand they played Yeah at shows that I’m at. That’s a very minor grumble though.
Superb.

The remastered Yeah single that came out a few years ago has “Still Not As Good As Losing My Edge” scratched into the run-out groove.

It was brilliant. Kind of disappointed in myself that the post-gig buzz faded by lunchtime today, I’ve been too spoiled with recent Glastonbury and Alexandra Palace gigs, but I fucking love this band so much. I was driving so didn’t drink at all, but they still got me throwing out outrageous shapes that wouldn’t be seen from me at my drunkest.

Directed by yer Rian Johnson

You didn’t tag @ttf? :wink: