LCD Soundsystem

yes!

1 Like

unfff i want to see them so much but the WHP is so so SO so shit

1 Like

Very much up for the Ally Pally gig. No idea why people donā€™t like that venue, Iā€™ve only ever been to great shows there, the Underworld one a few months ago was one of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Same night as Ryan Adams at RAH. Balls

1 Like

Ā£49.50 tickets. Jesus.

Only been to WHP twice, around 8-9 years apart, but both times the sound was great, could see from everywhere, and the crowd was pretty decent. Canā€™t imagine it would be that bad for someone like LCD either?

crowd full of twats when i went, that was when it was in the car park underneath picadilly. id just rather a proper gig in a proper venue

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s fair enough. Both times Iā€™ve been were in the same car park too, last time was in December and there were very few noticeably awful people in the crowd. Suppose it could depend on the rest of the line up though.

Iā€™m definitely up for that Ally Pally gig. Havenā€™t been there since seeing Nick Cave around the time of No More Shall We Part (I think! It was a long time ago!), so no idea what itā€™s like as a venue these days. But I have yet to see LCD live, so Iā€™m well up for this.

just realised im going to be on a train when it goes on sale so i might not even have to decide whether i can cba or not anyway!

1 Like

Damn Iā€™m away for the weekend of the WHP dates. Might try for Glasgow but not holding out hope of getting tickets

1 Like

probably my favourite band ive never seen before. barrowlands would be something special

1 Like

Only seen them once - a fantastic Reading Festival show - and would like to see them again, but Iā€™d be very much in the ā€œdonā€™t like Ally Pallyā€ group. I might even consider paying the Ā£50 ticket price in another venue, but price + venue = sadly no.

Still, frees up a ticket for another less miserable punter!

Album details and tour dates:

Barras gig is the day before The National at Usher Hall.

3 Likes

From looking at dates I think thereā€™s a reasonable chance of a second night in Glasgow getting added. They played two nights there when This is Happening was just about to come out, and announced two for later that year (which later became one, probably playing there four times in the space of a few months was a bit ambitious at the time).

1 Like

Cheers, fingers crossed!

Any pre-sale around?

Does anyone know if Barras tickets are onsale tomorrow (like on LCDā€™s website) or Friday (like on ticketmaster/everywhere else seemingly)?

Wow. So so pricey. Is this the new norm :confused: