Le Guess Who 2018

Fuck the guy who did the Narcos theme is playing!

Bo Ningen
The Breeders
Circuit des Yeux presents ‘Reaching For Indigo: Gaia Infinitus’
Colin Stetson
The Comet Is Coming
Devendra Banhart
DRINKS
Hailu Mergia
Jessica Pratt
Joan Of Arc
Joe Cardamone
Jozef van Wissem
Kikagaku Moyo
Lucrecia Dalt
Lydia Lunch’s Big Sexy Noise
Mudhoney
Oliver Coates
Psychic Ills
Shannon Lay
Shintaro Sakamoto
Vashti Bunyan

For me, this is a good start.

happy with these names.

get yerself to their main place ‘sunshine’ for some monster portions

Aye I definitely will this time round. Didn’t find it til the Saturday of the festival and I didn’t have time to go on the Sunday (though I did go back to the stall)

Outbound Eurostar tickets for the 8th Nov are only £35. The return bit isn’t yet available to book, probably due to the changing trains in Brussels thing. Still, that’s one less flight for me plus I can take all the liquids.

When I first went to Le Guess Who in 2012, I was getting £2.50p return Coaches to Amsterdam from London via Megabus. I managed to do that for the next 4 years.

Fever Ray is playing Utrecht on the 7th of November. So I may turn up a day earlier.

https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/fever-ray-tickets/222831?language=en-us

Is it feasible to stay in Amsterdam for Le Guess Who and travel in each day? There doesn’t seem to be much left in terms of accomodation in Utrecht

Probably difficult getting back late at night? The festival is really close to the station in Utrecht though

1 Like

@Printhead

Trains between Utrecht and Amsterdam run once an hour throughout the night. It’ll take about 35 mins and cost you € 7,60.

1 Like

So when’s the NL DiS meat then?

Thanks, sounds do-able then. Probably won’t leave deciding to go so late next year!

What a country!

2 Likes

Hup

when’s the next round of announcements normally oot?

:cold_sweat:

also off to this :+1:

I shall be there

Some more !

Hmm. Hard to see how she can continue as a curator for this