Le tour de France - 2017

remember wanting one of these so much as a kid, even though I wasn’t into cycling in the slightest.

<3

1 Like

Keep staring at the jerseys and feeling sad now

if you have to drop out of one stage because of an injury or something, are you totally out of the tour even if you’re physically able to return the next stage?

You have to complete each stage within the time limit, or you’re out.

1 Like

this is so fucking wrong man

best is easily bahrain ffs

also lotto soudal is actually mint

obvs wouldn’t wear any of them. why are none of them as nice as the ladies pro teams? they have some great ones

opinion of bahrain kit may be slightly coloured by the human rights abuses of their government

and i still prefer them to sky

Cannondale have the worst jersey cos I’m colour blind and keep mistaking them for the yellow.

1 Like

Aroops

good win for matthews there. first time this year GvA hasn’t won from that position

Well I didn’t really expect Froome to win back yellow (maybe), today.

1 Like

Great finish

has matthews still got a shot at green at this point? (other than if kittel drops out of course)

On a bike, or you bike on your person

Aru understandably just wanted his tricolore back

3 Likes

Yeah, but he needs to win every intermediate sprint and place high on the sprint finishes left, and hope Kittel doesn’t place consistently.

Heard that Kittel was looking ill towards the back end of the stage today, and tomorrow’s stage looks interesting.

froome back in yellow.

matthews sat up a bit early for that finish eh? was half thinking GvA was gonna come round him

Honestly can’t believe Aru lost time on a benign looking stage luke today. I know he has no team, but c’mon Aru, that’s poor.

1 Like

Yeah mad he put 27 seconds into him there. Froome losing time against his rivals in the mountains and then winning it back on a sprint finish!

I know he gets a lot of stick previously for being a bit robotic but the last couple of years he’s really started picking up time doing unconventional attacks.

Apparently Aru was very poorly placed about 1.5km out, then the bunch split and he was on the wrong side of it with Contador and Quintana.

You’re the fucking yellow jersey holding Fabio, sit at the fucking front!