Le tour de France - 2017

Can I interest you in the product above?

cant they introduce some new rules to make it more interesting? like providing the spectators with water baloons to throw at the riders if the race has become shit. Or maybe a mandatory BMX stage?

really like the Lotto JUMBO team kit and bike :ok_hand:

An elimination race every 5km would do the job.

Porte gave that a go, but it ended up as badly for him as most BMX races do for most riders.

@profk siesta chart for each stage

‘hors categorie’? a climb so bad it cant be classified?

Basically yeah. Climbs were only categorised up to cat 1 in the day, but as the tours starting exploring harder and longer climbs for ratings and explosiveness of the race, they made the HC category

team kit rankings:

direct energie > bmc > trek segafredo > katusha > cannondale drapac > quickstep > sunweb > astana > lotto jumbo > bora > orica scott > movistar > fortuneo > UAE > dimension data > bahrain > FdJ > confidis > ag2r > lotto soudal > wanty > sky

I’ve never seen a horse on any of them. It’s a swizz.

QS that high?? It’s awful.

yeah but the others are worse

not much in it for those mid-table jerseys

not a jersey amongst them i would actually wear

And Lotto Soudal so far down. It’s one of the classiest jersey in the race.

lotto

#JUMBO

nah, it’s minging

Basically a Dutch supermarket, so like a British team being called National Lottery Sainsbury’s

Different strokes and different needs

Dr Gendt goes dropping :tongue:

I’ve got a bit more used to it but I still hate the BMC sleeves. Katusha is quite easily the best. Bahrain would compete if it wasn’t a complete copy of last year’s Wiggins kit and helmet.