Le tour de France - 2017

god, I would shop at JUMBO all the time if I lived in holland.

Think the only kit I actually like is the aru astana/tricolore combo, but that’s cheating.

just reminds me of Lance Armstrong.

because it’s cheating?

Quite like Soudal (as we’ve said), AG2R (as it’s never ever changed) and Katusha. The rest are absolute dog dirt

remember wanting one of these so much as a kid, even though I wasn’t into cycling in the slightest.

<3

Keep staring at the jerseys and feeling sad now

if you have to drop out of one stage because of an injury or something, are you totally out of the tour even if you’re physically able to return the next stage?

You have to complete each stage within the time limit, or you’re out.

this is so fucking wrong man

best is easily bahrain ffs

also lotto soudal is actually mint

obvs wouldn’t wear any of them. why are none of them as nice as the ladies pro teams? they have some great ones

opinion of bahrain kit may be slightly coloured by the human rights abuses of their government

and i still prefer them to sky

Cannondale have the worst jersey cos I’m colour blind and keep mistaking them for the yellow.

Aroops

good win for matthews there. first time this year GvA hasn’t won from that position

Well I didn’t really expect Froome to win back yellow (maybe), today.

Great finish

has matthews still got a shot at green at this point? (other than if kittel drops out of course)

On a bike, or you bike on your person

Aru understandably just wanted his tricolore back

Yeah, but he needs to win every intermediate sprint and place high on the sprint finishes left, and hope Kittel doesn’t place consistently.

Heard that Kittel was looking ill towards the back end of the stage today, and tomorrow’s stage looks interesting.