Le Wed....

Heroic scenes.

2 Likes

Morning. First antenatal class this evening. Was meant to be 7-9 but they’ve changed it to 6-8 due to the football, and it’s in a pub’s function room so we’ll get to watch the game afterwards.

Other than that, large amounts of CBA over here.

1 Like

morning troops

bought a bunch of stuff off decathalon this morning which was a fucking nightmare frankly. kept going around in a loop until i realised that just above the order confirmation thing on the right was a bit for “billing address” that i hadn’t seen, and just assumed that it’d take it through from paypal.

going wild camping next week with the kids and a dad friend, with his kids. should be brilliant. can’t wait to get away frankly, fuck the city and being in the house haha

just about to go on a call and then busy all day

1 Like

In 20 years the economy will be entirely based on roblox so they’re actually making a very sound decision here

1 Like

Morning everyone

Weather is mad at the moment isn’t it. Wish we were having an actual summer rather than this.

On the last few days of my current contract – torn between hoping it gets extended for another week so I can get paid and looking forward to a break.

Morning tilty, all,

You’re not the only person, I get these too and they are incredibly unpleasant :frowning:

Today i’m in presentation skills training all morning (from now until 1pm), then off this afternoon to go the hairdressers to get my roots done. The hairdressers I go to is in a lovely market town about an hour away, so going to go over early for a wander round and a coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s absolutely pissing it down.

had to email a McNulty at work earlier in the week - small highlight there

How big of a highlight was this jaguarpirate?

Jaguarpirate:

tenor

5 Likes

going doon the watter

2 Likes

Alreet

Going out for nice pizza and that later for ma birthday

15 Likes

Dreamt I was hanging around with Karl Kennedy and Izzy from Neighbours whilst they filmed a murder scene. Thoroughly nice people, we went for drinks afterwards.

1 Like

Just did the whole left-right-shuffle so many times trying to pass a neighbour on the street, to the extent that we both ended up cross legged nearly falling over

Why are humans so strange

this guy was the murderer

HB CTL! :cake:

3 Likes

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

1 Like

vielen geburtstag!

1 Like

the big 3-0? or are you still one of the Youths

HB!!

1 Like