Leap Day Saturday

Hello, My girlfriend and I are doing a big weird art installation/happening in central London! Bit scared tbh

Instagram.com/faery_fellers

3 Likes

Morning.
Had an absolutely shit week at work and my body is slightly broken but finally off for two whole weeks. My goodness me.
Seems like a good day for travelling up to Glasgow so I’ll probably do that after another bed tea :arrow_upper_right::arrow_upper_right::arrow_up:

3 Likes

And the Glasgow lot

3 Likes

Yet another pile of stormy wank

1 Like

It really wasn’t. I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Up early to get a train down to the shire. Gonna meet my dad for lunch and then go meet some dickheads for pizza and beer. Pissing it down mates, grim af.

1 Like

Out for lunch for my daughter’s 16th and then going to see Parasite

5 Likes

Morning. PT session postponed till tomorrow morning (:grimacing:) so going to do double gym instead. Then head straight to Troon to play hockey where there is only a 50% chance of heavy rain for a change. Then out to eat and drink in the company of some dissers.

2 Likes

Cwbaft

Electrician turned up on time, wonders will never cease.

Was just dismissed by the bairn. He was sitting up in his cot so I went in to see him and he pointed to his dummy. I got it for him and he lay back down and said ‘buh bye’. Dismissed like a pure skivvy.

7 Likes

Parkrun in a bit, piss about at home in the afternoon, dis drinks this evening!

3 Likes

Going to try to play at least 12 hours of computer games today

7 Likes

Morning! Happy bonus day all.

How is everyone?

What have I missed? Someone please give me a round up from the last few months…

Oh, and can I jag something whilst I’m here? This t-shirt that I gone and done had designed by my favourite artist https://everpress.com/skyliner

16 Likes

Scout!!!

Nothing has happened, it’s been like a morgue around here without you.

6 Likes

I’m already behind schedule so I might need to fashion some kind of improvised adult nappy to make up time.

1 Like

bought one yesterday, in yellow. I’m going full @plasticniki

Don’t think you’ve missed much. I’m a vegetarian now.

8 Likes

I think that had already happened, but I appreciate your update.

3 Likes

hey scout

i had a missed delivery yesterday and had no idea what it was but you’ve just reminded me i ordered one of these :blush: wonder if was that?

Please let’s not go down this route, or I’ll have to Battle you.

Unlikely! They only get made after 6th March when the campaign ends. The mystery endures…

1 Like