🚫 Least favourite emojis 🚫

Ones you actively dislike
:footprints: hate this. Hate human feet, hate their print shape, hate the word feet/foot
:paw_prints: love this though

2 Likes

:japanese_ogre: :japanese_goblin: these always creep me out

:angel: this prick is too twee, just give me a normal emoji face with a halo and be done with it

:fleur_de_lis: this is naff

:hugs:

don’t like it one bit

5 Likes

:pleading_face:

:rofl: obviously

also

I :clap: DON’T :clap: LIKE :clap: THIS

EDIT : never seen any of the emojis referenced so far.

4 Likes

White people setting the thumbs up etc to the white skin one(s) rather than just leaving it as it is

• Weird
  • Fine

0 voters

Or is leaving as it is bad cos it assumes white is the default? Does it matter? Am I thinking about it too much?

:smiley_cat:

Don’t like the cat equivalents of the standard face emojis

1 Like

3 Likes

Cry laugh

/end thread

5 Likes

I like it everywhere else it’s just here it looks awful and creepy

1 Like

I don’t like it when men stick their tongues out at me via the medium of emoji. Find it very off-putting.

1 Like

All of them are just on a sliding scale of 'Less Good Than :crazy_face: ', which is the best one

4 Likes

Used to hate all these ones :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: now I quite like using them ironically

2 Likes

i only ever use the sticky out tongue emoji if i’m really, REALLY pissed off about something but having to be passive aggressively polite

i read anyone using it as either being β€˜zany’ (cringe) or similarly irked

I hate this prick :thinking:

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

:uk:

4 Likes

:woozy_face: stupid prick

1 Like

Omg a friend uses that all the time when she’s responding to gaming and political stories on Facebook and it does my nut in

It’s so smug and β€œha… gotcha” isn’t it?