Leeds meat 2.0

I’m on holibobs 21st May - 5th June, but hopefully catch you at some point while you’re up

1 Like

where in yorkshire is the job, is it in leeds?

Anyone doing live at Leeds?

i have before, does that help

Yeah, I’m only bothered about seeing Ash and British Sea Power at the mo but I’d like to see some more bands with women in

Haley Henderickx is good and a woman. Can’t recall the lineup but she’s one of the acts i want to see the most.

1 Like

not sure yet, but almost certainly wont be in leeds. gonna be fairly remote afaik.

For about 25 years now

2 Likes

The lineup looks to be about 30-40% female or mixed actually.

The one I can make obviously.

Though potentially can’t make either now. So go with whatever’s best for others.

No final date on this yet? I voted in the poll and 27/04 or 04/05 are both good for me. Quite keen to actually get my arse in gear and make it to this one!

I can’t do 27th.
Can do 4th.
Any objections to 4th?

• 4th of May be with you
  • Can’t attend but just want to wish you all a good time

0 voters

*Probably can make it.

Does this mean the weekend of the 4th or Friday 4th? Think I’m meant to be seeing Kamasi Washington in Manchester on the 4th so I’d prefer Saturday 5th if poss.

Was thinking Friday 4th - I’m a bit in London on the 5th…

Can hopefully do any of the dates in early May, just might not get there til pretty late.

1 Like

finally got some vague details about this. gonna be about 40 miles outside leeds so dunno how feasible it’ll be afterall. might try and bin the whole thing off tbh :confused:

I may end up being in London on May 4th (looking quite likely, in fact)…

leeds meat in london!

1 Like