Leeds recommendations

Hello, we’re over in Leeds tomorrow for the Foals gig. Looking for the following recommendations if someone ( @AphexTwinkletoes @nemrac @safebruv ) is able to help? thanks!

Central Leeds area:

• Food (Asian/Mediterranean), not having to reserve a table would be helpful
  • Drinking establishments with cocktails/decent beer
  • Coffee

Any top tips would be great. Used to go to Leeds a lot (and lived there as a kid) but haven’t been for ages.

Bundobust for food and beers

1 Like

Up near the academy you’ve got assembly underground. It’s got 50 taps and 6 food vendors

1 Like

Yeah this

Also My Thai, Mommy Thai and Viet Guy for food

1 Like

Bundobust. I’m a big fan of cafe colombiana too

1 Like

Thai aroy Dee. Is cheap for Thai food. Really good and I think you can bring your own beer still. Good beers available at little Leeds beer house in corn exchange

1 Like

Trinity cafe sometimes has some decent stuff

Not a coffee buff but 200 Degrees, Mrs Athas, Laynes Espresso and La Bottega Milanese are good if they’re still open when you get to Leeds

1 Like

Go to the manc one a far amount. But handy as a back up plan

Oh if it’s nice out then try the roof at Headrow House or Belgrave Music Hall

1 Like

Thanks. We’re heading in after lunch to mooch about a bit

Depending on how casual you want food to be you could try Caravanserai for (Eastern) Mediterranean food, it’s a hole in the wall decorated like a caravan and it’s got a cute little dining room upstairs with one table in it

I like this place a lot.

Nation of Shopkeepers is good

2 Likes

Laynes

1 Like

Maven is good for cocktails.

Iberica is good for tapas

1 Like

train to London.

FO, M

i can get to London direct from home

1 Like

north brew co tap is my favourite place

My Thai and Laynes were great. Enjoyed a (soft) drink at the belgrave roof terrace. Thanks all for the reccommendations

2 Likes