Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

Also doesn’t help that I mostly suck at it, yes.

I’m sure I remember a combat tutorial somewhere but how are you supposed to just stumble upon that?

It teaches you in one of the first shrines about blocking, parrying, dodging and perfect dodges/flurry attacks. You don’t need any fancier combat tricks than that, other than weak spots, which I’m pretty sure it tells you about but I can’t remember where.

How is this the case? Enemies are the same all over, and their level (white, blue, red etc) scales with yours in some fashion, doesn’t it?

I can’t remember now but after following the main plot line to Impa, then to the lab at Hateno, I think the plot does go cold until you stumble on a divine beast (or the area that leads up to them at least).

Some areas will have those dancey floaty wizards or more Moblins or Lynels or whatever so some will be harder than others.

Piece of piss, and they’re everywhere, just a standard enemy imo

Same

Only ever find them in pretty inaccessible / designated places really, can always be avoided

1 Like

Piece of piss to you maybe but not everyone and there are definitely areas with more of them.

Please don’t be so arrogant to belittle harru.

Has he got trousers yet? That might be the problem

3 Likes

nah they will fuck you up right at the start of the game

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought you got the Divine Beast locations when you left the Plateau? Maybe not…?

Trust me, you will KNOW one when you find one. You get in the vicinity of it, see a cut scene, get told about a the town and off you go.

(Pretty sure you can see one almost throughout the entire game BTW, given it’s flying…?)

Where are you on the map right now?

you get them from impa i reckon

1 Like

He’s clearly being using his Fortnite 360 noscope skills to “pwn” them

I think you get them at kakariko village after you do something for Impa.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, you do don’t you (given I’ve beaten it 2, nearly 3 times now, I should remember that).

GO THERE THEN HARRU

I’ve been there!

She asked me to do a memory, found one, went back and she gave me some clothes and then that was it

Think I’m at riverside stables atm

Maybe you’re supposed to just head off and find them then. The game heavily SUGGESTS you go to Zora’s Domain from there. Every character says ‘Hey, why not visit ZORA’S DOMAIN’. There are signs everywhere saying ‘This way to ZORA’S DOMAIN’ and the landscape literally funnels you down paths so you find it.

No need to go that way, and you can tackle them in any order, but probably a good idea as you’re not too far away. It’s east and a tad north of where you are.

I’m sure you’ve figured this out but if in doubt, climb up somewhere high or find a tower.

1 Like

I probably missed something incredibly not obvious and subtle, I’ll go back to impa and have a chat.

Did dye my clothes go orange though so that was fun.

Done Zora’s domain, Gerudo Desert & the divine beasts that accompany them, I want to level up on hearts as I want the master sword, but I only have 10 out of the required 13. just having real difficulty locating shrines tbh. 32 done

Have you got your shrine beeper on?