Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

I read that too but he just shows defence moves, not attack.

Yeah. Iā€™ll wait for another blood moon and go back again as that should reset it, but might AGES. Oh well, more indefinite hanging around the village for me avoiding fights.

If you upgrade your stamina early doors, you can just run past most encounters.

1 Like

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a bit in the menu that shows you all the moves youā€™ve learnt. Canā€™t remember where but itā€™s about, have a search!

1 Like

Needs a Linkā€™s Awakening one ā€œI did it because I ate cheese too close to bedtimeā€

1 Like

Yep - like a lot of wii u ports/versions it was half assed and made to use the game pad screen for unnecessary features. Hopefully with Switch the only differences will be graphical. For games that have PC versions the graphics should already be scalable. The fact that EA are onboard at all after the falling out they and Nintendo had is encouraging. Also sports game wise 2k games have NBA etc coming.

I hope so too. But Eurogamer ran a piece last week that the Switch version of FIFA has now been given a different title to the other formats, which has led to lots of people thinking itā€™ll be another Wii U FIFA excuse of a game. Wouldnā€™t surprise meā€¦

1 Like

NBA2K is actually the game Iā€™ve played more of over the past 5 or so years. Would be great if the Switch got a non-gimmicky, non-half arsed NBA game, but iā€™ll wait until that and a few other quality sports games are released before I buy.

Full map unlocked and 4th Divine Beast: done.

Found it surprisingly easy actually, bar one slightly tricky blue torch it took a while to light. Good boss battle too.

Now to find the last few memoriesā€¦

Played 2.5 hours this eve and did almost nothing. Ffs.

Go to gerudo townā€¦ NOT IN THE DAYTIME ITā€™S TOO HOT! Ok go at nightā€¦ NOW ITā€™S TOO COLD!!!

Fuuuuuuuu just let me play the f gaaaaame

Youā€™re playing it wrong if you arenā€™t buying clothes and making food for extreme weather conditions, jus sayin is all

2 Likes

Itā€™s boring and takes too long. Just wanna get on with the actual story

OHHHHHH you want a story?
Uhhhh I donā€™t know how to break it to you BUT

1 Like

[the game doesnā€™t really have a story so to speak] the whole game is getting powerful enough to beat gannon and collecting memories. Thats pretty much the story, the rest is all about upgrading your equipment and getting extra hearts, power and stamina.

There are tidbits of story sprinkled in, but I really recommend you make some food or buy heat resistant clothing ASAP unless you want to be hard gated out of areas with story events in them.

1 Like

I mean thereā€™s as much story as ever. Go to four temples and save the princess but tbh i dont care bout side quests and shite til ive beaten the main game.

Would do what you suggest if you could just buy stuff, but you have to go on an errand to do a fetch mission to have to collect five stones. Itā€™s a 100 hour game which us 85% doing nothing!!!

I mean you wonā€™t have much joy getting to the 4 temples if you donā€™t get you gear. You can finish the game without beating the temples but the temples are incredibly difficult to get to without the appropriate food/elixrs and clothing

All you need to do to get the rupees for clothing is cook food like apples and sell it for big profit and just sell all your ā€˜junkā€™ everytime u come across a merchant. You dont need to worry about the side quests.

Got loads of rupees and an knventory full of junk but have come across very few places to buy gear. Theres no weapon shops either?