Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

Have fun. Don’t rush through it. Take your time and enjoy it all would be my advice. And book tomorrow off - you will lose track of time for sure.

2 Likes

i met one who said it was in the lost woods but does anyone actually tell you how to do it?

It tells you when you get there

1 Like

hmm didn’t for me

The whole “are you strong enough cut scene” when you reach the tree

1 Like

I mean getting through the lost woods

Lots of trial and error for me, found it a frustrating part of the game

Been a while since I played it but I think it was a case of just following the direction of the embers from any fire sources including the torches?. Not as annoying as some previous iterations of the Lost Woods.

1 Like

so nobody ever tells you? it’s just kinda cryptic and you have to figure it out?

And avoid this thread and guides as much as possible. A lot of the fun comes from figuring it all out for yourself.

1 Like

Yeah if you look at the torches and wind direction, it helps.

i have your Video Game now so now i can join in on the chat. no spoilers pls!

3 Likes

Decided it’s time to go to Hyrule Castle. 1 shrine and memory to find, both of which I think are in there.

Resorted to a guide to mop up the final 10 or so shrines I couldn’t find. A couple I had seen but hadn’t located the side quests to activate them. Glad I did as some of them were super sneaky and they showed me a few areas of the map that even after 100 hours, I’d completely missed. Some of these final shrines were amongst the best in the game too. Can see the DLC showing my path through the game being interesting. Bet there are a fair few regions I’ve missed huge chunks of.

It really is a special game, isn’t it? Not sure I want it to end.

Still have about 20 side quests and Tarrey Town to do if I like one day…

2 Likes

Make sure to explore the castle There’s a few bits that are there for side quests as well as a one of a kind ite,. And yes a memory and a shrine too :slight_smile: Enjoy!

1 Like

Fuck’s sake

Speed runners must be a very joyless bunch. Sure its possible to beat BOTW in quick times but when there’s so much enjoyment to be had from the whole experience I’d much rather the 100+ hour way to play the game.

1 Like

I mean they didnt do it in 40 mins the first time out

1 Like

They’ve probably played it a few times

There were articles posted the week of release where people did it in 50 minutes or had found all 900 korok seeds. I mean… how?! (And a bit, why?)

Feel like theyve fully encouraged it. The king at the beginning is all… you could go fight ganon now, but i wouldnt recommend it (WINK)