Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

I just followed the birds, I didnā€™t realise they were also torches so whenever I wanted to open a chest or smash some rocks I just set fire to a load of grass

1 Like

This Master Mode is hard as balls

So many areas of the map I havenā€™t been to!

Top tip - your extra hearts and stamina carry through in to the trials with you. Nothing else does.

1 Like

Havenā€™t played in quite a while and this is hard as fucking nails. Need to work on my close distance technique, my long distance technique and my stealth techniqueā€¦

How much is the DLC?

Just under Ā£20

Oooft

Trial of the sword is annoying me a lot as Iā€™m crap at fighting and not getting hit.

Also, thatā€™s for both this and DLC at the end of the year.

1 Like

Sitting through all the moves Iā€™ve made in the past. Hilarious to see how much I died at the beginning, as well as appreciating how long it too to see a fraction of the map.

Thereā€™s a funny point on mine where I bumped into my first immobile guardian on the great plateau and spent ages trying to work out if I could kill it with bombs- died about 15 times whilst barely moving.

The trial is harddddd

1 Like

The game has started lagging for me quite bad lately. Anything in particular which causes it? Ive noticed it consistently in korok village but otherwise it just seems to be random.

Nope, since the first update even the korok bit is barely noticeable. Possibly specific to Wii u version?

Iā€™m on a switch. Was happening really badly in kakariko village earlier. Anyone else?

Havenā€™t had any lag in ages.

DLC Chat:

The trials are tough as nails. Completed the beginning trials on fourth attempt and got the +10 buff to the master sword, but was perfectly happy to continue as had some decent gear and meals, instead was taken back out in to Lost Woods. Middle trials already seem hard as balls, especially starting afresh with no equipment. Anyone know if I can do the beginner trials again and not exit back out in to the Lost Woods and hold on to everything I picked up over the course of beginning trials?

1 Like

100 hours into the game and i only just found the maracas guy

4 Likes

Impressed you did the first one in 4 goes, took me at least 20. Second set though I breezed through on the second run (first run I forgot to replenish my hearts!)

Can you beat all the liga in the wild or do they keep respawning?

Beat Trials of the sword today. Can get very tough indeed at points. Very pleased with how the dlc has turned out and now that theyā€™ve basically confirmed the next dlc is set post beating Gabon Iā€™m looking forward to it even more. Just need to find all the armour packs now then Iā€™ll try a bit of master mode.