Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

That snow mountain bit was when I properly fell for the game. I found it quite early on and I found it magical.

1 Like

Blood moons are really useful for harvesting stuff, otherwise you would be stuffed.

Mate, I have near 200 Moblin Horns and Boblin Guts and Lizafalos Tails, each, no need to farm at all.

Not random (happen at defined intervals) and completely necessary to stop the whole place becoming a desert but fucking hell that cut scene that comes on every time annoys the fuck out of me

2 Likes

Yeah but Lynels and also food and even korok trees that you have fucked. I like a blood moon, I would rather the nighttime skeletons fucked off.

Being able to skip it would be a huge quality of life improvement.

nearly finished the DLC (not the fighting one, thatā€™s too hard for me)

Think Iā€™m going to try and get the 30 or so shrines Iā€™ve not got and do a few side quests and things - but Iā€™m picking up DKCTF later so???

Disturbed a Lynel yesterday and beat him! Iā€™ve always run away from them till now, finally starting to get the hang of flurry attacks

you can

just hammer some buttons when it comes on and it senses how bored you are and lets you press the + button to skip it

3 Likes

Are you not using stasis on Lynels? Even the toughest ones become piss with a bit of this and a few arrows to the mush to start off with. Plus some decent armour doesnā€™t hurt

not tried that-every time Iā€™v tried Stasis on big baddies in the past (like on those big rock fuckers) theyā€™ve just like shrugged it off after like a secondMaybe Iā€™m doing it wrong?

It doesnā€™t last that long but it means you can dodge their attack and start slamming them from the side and it takes them a while to regather or mount them (I believe that if you are mounted on a lynel your weapon wonā€™t take any damage either - but donā€™t quote me on that)

you can mount Lynels? Sounds ā€¦ sexy

4 Likes

like the name

4 Likes

wow

would anyone be interested in a vid of me riding a lynel?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

https://streamable.com/lsre5

3 Likes

bonus of me killing the wanker

https://streamable.com/58o9c

3 Likes

Awful angle!

1 Like

Whatā€¦ like good idea?

Horses are touch whistle your fucking shits.