Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild

don’t really understand why they/you were attacking there - could have just run through the gate and onto the next bit.

2 Likes

I was bananaing to the top left of that first box.

1 Like

But hell just turn round as I walk past, so the only way to be sure is to kill?

use the bananas mate

1 Like

:banana:

FWIW, I didn’t kill any of the Yiga to get through the Stealth bit. Just distracted them and ran, or found a route out of sight (usually by climbing).

1 Like

Same other than the first one as it was quicker to arrow the fuck out of his face in slomo mode and you get your arrows back if you die anyway.

I’m obviously missing something. Anytime I’ve dropped some bananas, they’ve taken them and immediately turned round.

Very confused.

Yeah that sequence is shite. Yiga clan can go to hell. There is an easy way around that I later discovered. Can’t remember what it is now, mind…

They kind of trot toward them really slowly though so it gives you time to run around a corner behind them

1 Like

The little dance they do over to the bananas takes a bit of time which you can use to your advantage (ie place them far away from them)

1 Like

Thanks everyone, managed to basically just run past the cunts. Did it in 3 mins knowing that you could bait them. Ridiculous.

4 Likes

bit saddened that sheeldz hates the greatest game ever made :frowning:

4 Likes

No no no, god, I LOVE it. Its like when your dog, you adore, takes a shit in your house. You hate it happens but you certainly don’t hate them. Part and parcel of love is the hate.

6 Likes

Ohhhh FUCK, i have realised I hate thunderblight ganon. jesus.

gerudo has made me want to put the game down and never play it again. what a horrendous CUNT of a region. fuck the weirdly racist designs and their stupid desert cunt of a shithole. Nah, not going to be able to keep getting trounced by his third phase, fuck this beast. I am away to dick around in a forest. get my enjoyment of the game back. come back when i’ve got all the fucking armour, hearts, and everything in the world.

thunderblight ganon nearly broke me. still haven’t mentally recovered.

it’s unreal. out of everything in this game, electricity is the one thing i absolutely hate. i lost maybe 10 or 15 game overs to just simply electric keese.

haha, yeah me too. the lightning is bullshit too.

I genuinely think i’ve ruined the game for me by coming here too early? either i was just lulled into a false sense of enjoyment with the other areas or it’s a ridiculous difficulty spike, but every single part of gerudo is pure shit.

• lightning
  • the heat/cold cycle
  • the long desert walk bit with no horses
  • the insanely shit design
  • the boss
  • the whole dungeon was the most mind bending puzzle i’ve ever had to do in a game
  • it’s just… got nothing?

yeah, hard pass on gerudo. walking back to the stable to get my horse and seeya latering the fuck out of here. maybe i’ll be back. going to do some sightseeing and check on Tarrey Town.

See I found it last of all and bloody loved chunks of it. Really different change of pace and one that really tested by navigation and traversal skills.