Lessons we, as adults, can learn from children

I used to gallop around pretending to be a horse or riding a horse until I was about 12.

1 Like

90% of the time it’ll be fucking rice cakes though

2 Likes

gummed up rice cake debris is one of the grossest substances known to man

3 Likes

aye i thought it might’ve been you but wasn’t sure, wasn’t his name Carl too? :smiley:

Yup. Which, if you remove the ‘L’ becomes “Car”!

3 Likes

If you’re not winning at a game just change the rules half way through.

5 Likes

Surely Simon is the most sensible of the chipmunks.

New thread please

think he was confused with Theodore. Well done, he’s 4!

Theodore is distinguished by his love of food and cookery.

they’re all rodent scum to me mate

6 Likes

Again. Can we keep all “Which one off of the Chipmunks was the most sensible?” discussion to it’s own (new) thread please

1 Like

That if you actually look and listen when you’re out then you’ll actually see and hear birds and spiders and stuff (you probably won’t hear the spiders) and it will brighten your day.

Bit too earnest this one, Colin. Thanks anyway though.

4 Likes

guess I didn’t include the chipettes either. This is from their wikipage.

Although she and Alvin are often quarrelsome with each other and often compete over who is the better, she does stick by his side in tough situations and deep down, she and Alvin do love each other. Brittany pushes Jeanette around a lot and takes advantage of her kindness, but deep down, they love each other very much and care about each other, proving that Brittany does have a gentle side. Eleanor always stands up to Brittany when she tries to push Jeanette around, but they do share a strong sisterly relationship.

Was thinking about this the other day, when I was a kid I knew the name of pretty much every tree and bird that I saw.

Now all that knowledge has been lost. Like tears (beers) in the rain (pissed up the wall)…

1 Like

When been cut down by some rapier wit and you’re clearly in the wrong, to save face… I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I.

AHEM

1 Like

Theresa May should just tell Barnier and Tusk that the next goal’s the winner.

“Up steps May, London United’s Number 10, with a chance to seal it, Clive…”