Let us now praise famous

nepo babies.

Liza Minelli. 100% praise. Praise for Nic Cage too but none of the other family members.

Isabella Rossilini, JUST gets my praise. Carrie Fisher almost gets my praise :frowning: Drew Barrymore gets my praise. Slightly marginal.

Ed Miliband is marginal. Praise for Malatesta though.

Oooof, what have you got against Fisher?

Angelica Huston

1 Like

Maya Hawke was the best part of S3 Stranger Things, and for that her praise level is … mild

4 Likes

Julia Louis-Dreyfus gets points for being part of a billionaire family and not being horrible

(pls don’t turn out to actually be horrible)

7 Likes

I quite liked her in Do Revenge too.

high up on my watchlist

1 Like

I like her a lot in when Harry Met Sally. One of the best performances but just not that keen about the rest so can’t offer all my praise

Its very good!

1 Like

Praise for Dan Levy. He is very good in Schitts Creek and I’m looking forward to seeing him in Sex Education.

4 Likes

Sarah Levy too.

1 Like

Rashida Jones is pretty good (I think?)

5 Likes

You’re only praising performances in films you like? This seems quite narrow for the praise stuff. Fisher was well known as a hugely important script doctor in Hollywood and Postcards from the Edge is held in high esteem from what I recall. She seemed to be politically a very good person who punched up etc.

3 Likes

Jamie Lee Curtis. One of the best final girls.

4 Likes

Maya Rudolph?

2 Likes

The obama dog, rip

14 Likes

Mary Shelley

6 Likes

just when Harry met Sally

1 Like

Speaking of Carrie Fisher, I think her daughter, Billie Lourd is pretty talented too. Plays some great charecters in AHS.

1 Like

Also plays the best character in Booksmart, too.

1 Like