Let's get smashed (i'll get the drinks in)

I specifically remember asking @lo-pan if he’d ever met @plasticniki in the 10 years he’d been on DiS and he said NO. From this I can only assume it’ll be another 10 years before this happens again :scream: haha!! Waaaaah.

Or not, it could become a yearly thing. ALL ABOARD THE HOT TUG™

I cannot wait to hear about your hot tug experience.

3 Likes

mate

DiS meat: Hot Tug edition. just imagine the absolute scenes.

4 Likes

if @Lo-Pan isn’t coming to the Meat then what is even the point tbqh

3 Likes

what’s a hot tug? @elthamsmateowen

1 Like
1 Like

I would love to see you on the hot tug. You’d be so miserable, it would be brilliant.

“ffs my burrito’s all wet” :angry:

5 Likes

Alas it’s something pretty vanilla.

floating down a river in a hot tub shaped a bit like a vulva

i think i would drown myself tbh

1 Like

‘He died how he lived, in his Speedos in a massive hot tub boat floating down a canal’.

4 Likes

He’d bloody want to be there! Not often I fly over for a meetup!

went to a place once that had ‘wet burritos’ on the menu. not the most appetising name tbh

Quite jealous of an Audience with the Lope.

Last time out in Dublin we drank everything we could find. We’ll drink a toast for you and @Witches this time!

2 Likes

bog standard old man pub

Depends on the whisk(e)y selection - probably one of those. If it’s shit then maybe a red wine?

wanky craft beer pub

‘Hi, what do you do that isn’t beer please?’

cocktail bar

Old Fashioned, please. If they don’t know how to make that, we’re leaving. (correct asf @Epimer )

a horrifying club

JD straight on ice - or Woodford reserve if they have it (by this time I’m less fussy due to being hammered, and JD is cheaper).

1 Like

Take lots of pics kg!

2 Likes

When they’re sat positioned like that it looks like my wee red face is staring intensely at @Jeremys_Iron dangling kanye penis.

4 Likes

:rage: :eggplant:

4 Likes