Let's have a Monday evening thread shall we?

In a bit of an unexplained grumpy mood, my brain feels all over the place :face_in_clouds:

Noodles for dinner again. Then bed early maybe

Making a big curry kohl rabi takes a lot longer to cook than i thought

1 Like

Just had some chicken pieces, halloumi fries and garlic mushrooms for tea. Very beige

Also just finished watching Big Boys on all 4 and had a little weep at the end. Everyone should watch it.
All 6 episodes tonight. Go watch it.

Hi hi.

Shitty rainy day. Went to Southampton (woooo) to escape the rain and get my daughter some new trainers. She now has nicer shoes than I do. She also got some frozen lego set with her birthday money.

Doing chorizo hash and egg. Was gonna do some chicken with it but I’m pretty full from late lunch. Drinking an entirely forgettable lager…

Luckily I didn’t buy a case of 12 eh. listening to Bread Pilot. Gonna see my nan tomorrow. Her 87th birthday on Wednesday.

Pretty bloody boring eh.

2 Likes

Think I’m gonna have a king size Pot Noodle and a bowl of Shreddies for my tea.

1 Like

Got chickpea & spinach curry with hash browns in front of me. Soon to be inside me

Who knew that chickpeas explode in the microwave? Not me until 5 minutes ago

Got a listening party of my Dissonance Radio show in a little over an an hour and maybe a 2nd one with @anon75298087 an hour after that

Come & join the listening party(s), everyone is welcome

1 Like

Linguine bolognaise for dinner

My calves ache, in the same way they ached the day after the last time I went for a SUP. I think I may not have strong enough leg muscles just yet. No pain, no gain as they say

why not room temperature lego?

1 Like

Just took Winnie to stay with some people I don’t even know :scream: :black_cat: I miss her already. Can’t wait for this blasted holidy to be over!!!

2 Likes

Just accidentally took the best selfie of my entire life even though I should still be hungover and looking awful without makeup on, and I can’t post it on here cause it’s not Friday and urgh, the lord giveth, the lord taketh away.

1 Like

First ever day working in an office today

So so so very happy as today my girl Judi Love posted on the gram that my favourite program is back!!!

This Is My House!!!

1 Like

Yeah that was a good curry

Friday schmiday.

1 Like

Mutes Jaguarpirate

Impressed it took this long

Just had pizza

I’ve been hovering over making the decision. But we’ve reached that point.

6 Likes

Ngl funks my angel it’s done wonders for my self esteem. I should look hungover and minging and yet…

6 Likes