Let's Make Bangers Again!

yeah, I kind of killed that vibe at the three quarter mark when it breaks down into the major key comedic bit. might work on that. (jesus christ no turn this website off and go for a walk smee)

1 Like

yeah it’s a bit of a ballache to make anything complex as you can’t loop it from a set point so have to go back to the start anytime you make a mistake. kudos for the ambition!

1 Like

I need to stop.
Made this which is an old time fiddle tune called Winder Slide. Just posted it on a notoriously fusty and reactionary old time fiddle tune facebook group, will let you know if it gets me banned.

1 Like

With apologies to JS Bach.

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Chrome Music Lab - Song Maker stupid 6/4 bar means i cant loop it properly

2 Likes

Hello old friend

5 Likes

It’s the trademark epimer wall of sound.

1 Like

Alright, Portishead playing Machine Gun.

*Dr wall of sound

5 Likes

think i accidentally did a time signature thing. i liek this one

1 Like

Bandicoot rave incident

• cant decide when things are finished and keep adding more bits until all charm has disappeared

0 voters

1 Like

linked the wrong thing and deleted the thing i meant to post
cant edit posts
terrible

think it might be a polyrhythm thing not a time signature thing, i dont know the terms.

the website told me to consider not posting in this thread again, im just doing it t give some sense of completion so i dont spend my sunday evening tweaking it, sorry discourse.

1 Like

My second attempt. Tried to make it longer then it just got worse. Posting it here mainly so I remember where it is when I want to give it another bash.