Let's play Guess Which...

Remarkably, 3 of those digits are correct, and in the right place.

1 Like

And a top hat.

2 Likes

If Animal Crossings has taught me anything it’s that you can make a pretty decent fishing rod with 5 sticks and a workbench.

Until this point I hadn’t realised your work had such a very wide remit of goods for sale.

This seems a very odd thing for you to have in stock

2 Likes

I wonder if it was actually @anon19035908’s own hat and when Albran asked how much it was he was too starstruck not to sell it.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. Nobody knows why we have them.

1 Like

Did everyone know who “dan abnormal” was without googling cos I didn’t

1 Like

I did from the Blur song and also the anagram.

1 Like

Groceries/farm shop, butchery, pharmacy items, off license, local gifts and souvenirs, toys, beach stuff, household, clothing and hats, fishing, wetsuits, lifejackets, watersports, marine equipment, camping/caravanning, car care, DIY, pet supplies, stationery, travel, plants, trees, compost, garden accessories, garden tools. Oh and there’s a cafe.

2 Likes

blaze it

2 Likes

I don’t think Funky runs a store, he just opens his big house and lets people come and buy what they need like the awesome amazing good egg he is. You need bread? I gots bread! You want a chiminea? I’ll just build you one, two secs! Malt loaf the size of your head? In the oven! Dr Who boxset with all the Cybermen digitally replaced with Jar Jar Binks? Let me just open Photoshop, be done in a jiffy! Need a one-of-kind unique gift for your loved one? Here’s two! What a guy.

2 Likes