Let's stay friends

me too, man

1 Like

Alright, let’s not get circle jerky here.

(you too though, big fan)

(you cunt)

TWAT

Did for a little bit with one ex once we were ‘over’ everything and had both moved on. Still saw each other from time to time but then became kind of apparent that we were very different people so just mutually allowed it to naturally drift to nothing.

I also had 2 people who I was more than casually seeing but not particularly seriously either so was a lot easier to remain friends, but again as they were from when I lived elsewhere it was just a case of the friendship slowly petering out.

1 person I blocked because it was best for her and her behaviour was terrifying and mildly threatening. 2 others didn’t take the break up well so was better not to stay in touch really.

Yes, and as it happens it’s the ones that hurt me most at the time. I guess concerning some of the less significant relationships we’ve drifted apart because we just weren’t that compatible, even as mates.

Depends what you mean by “ex”. I have a good friend that I used to have drunken sex with, but it was nothing more. Also have a good friend that I used to have a massive crush on (that he knew about). Not been in any long-term relationships so that’s about all the data I can provide here