Let's talk about mints

Recently reintroduced the humble Softmint into my life and I’m very much enjoying them.

I like to crunch one up and then suck one and try to only have those two in any given sitting (which is tough!)

What mints do you like? I also like Fox’s Glacier Mints (don’t talk to me about the fruit equivalents though!)

Mints

Bag of butter mints for any flight are a must in my book.

had a trebor extra strong mint last week for the first time in ages, enjoyed, would have again.

2 Likes

These ones?

What’s the selling point for them over the Everton Mint?

2 Likes

Got a packet of XXX Extra Strong Mints (Peppermint) on my desk right now at this very instant in front of me I’m looking at them as I type this

1 Like

2 Likes

I like mentos and although they are really shit find smint very addictive.

Too many Smints and you’ll have do a poo in your pants!

If anyone has any questions about the ingredients or nutritional information of a packet of XXX Extra Strong Mints (Peppermint) then feel free to ask.

What’s the percentage of mint extract in those bad boys Dingers?

Mints are mint

2 Likes

Yeah, them are the lads I think. For some reason they are called ‘Butter Mintoes’ on the bag it seems, which is slightly irritating.

No idea what an Everton mint is - Looks like a knock off humbug to me?

I like that! “Mints are mint” really does the job! I think someone from Trebor would be very interested to hear a slogan like that!

Remember eating two packs of polos on the bus back from a school trip when I was about 10. I managed to ‘clamp up’ until we got home but that’s how I learned about their laxative effects.

1 Like

Not that question please Ant

2 Likes

I believe that a humbug doesn’t have a chewy centre whereas an everton mint does?

1 Like

Warm memories, fondly told. Thanks for your input A-Twinkz

2 Likes

Trebor is roberT backwards.

1 Like

Oh right, humbugs have a strongish flavour don’t they? Your butter mint is nice and creamy, almost like a Werther’s.

Also - and this should’ve been my opening gambit really - The Quorn stuff is alright in bolognese

ooooooooh… mints

2 Likes