Let's talk about mints

Could probably do with taking a few inches or so (8-10) off mine tbh so I’ll continue to munch them down

my gran give me an after 8s easter egg the other day. an after 8s easter egg! what a world

2 Likes

8-10 off! Wow!

I know, right!

Stick it in a (large) jar of mint sauce.

1 Like

My great granddad originally had the idea for trebor extra strongs but it was stolen from him. It’s a shame, he couldve made a mint

1 Like

How was it stolen?

2 Likes

They do, it’s one of my gf’s standard orders if I’m popping to the shop. So I can then say “alright, creme egg for me, packet of spearmint polos for you” just as I’m closing the door behind me to put her on edge for the next few minutes because I’m nice like that.

Seeing a lot more minty soft drinks these days. Only yesterday I saw a can of cucumber and mint flavoured drink (I didn’t purchase it, went for lemonade instead).

Let’s talk about fucking spearmint for a while shall we, what a load of utter shite

Spearmint polos look good under UV light, I learned that in my youth.

He told his friend his idea and recipe and business plan but before hed secured sufficient investment his friend stole the idea. It’s a shame really, he couldve made a mint

1 Like

That is a real shame, he would have made a lot of money as well

3 Likes

One kid tries to use a Polo as a cock ring, and the next thing you know, everyone’s saying they make you sterile just because Chris Fletcher in 8F now is

Fuckin love Everton mints

1 Like

Presumably if you stuck a polo up your bum you’d suffer no loss of function?

From the mint or your bum?

1 Like

Where do you get them from DazBaz?

My mint stories:

At primary school we used to talk about pop parties where boys would put their willies through the hole of a polo and the girls would suck it off. So limited was our knowledge of anatomy we believed a penis would fit through a polo hole.
I think this was so we could vary the mars bar party conversation - were these even real?

I have mints in the car - a selection bag, i like the chewy ones not bothered about the clears.

2 Likes

Got into Fishermen’s Friends in a big way recently. Basically the mint to go to when you’re not fucking about anymore. Menthol and eucalyptus flavour. Guaranteed fresh breath in any situation and good for sore throats and blocked noses and shit too. Hard to go back to other puny “extra strong” mints now

1 Like