let's talk about the stonks market(s) and possible depression πŸ’ΈπŸ’²πŸ“‰πŸ˜¬

Yeah this. Supermarkets make much bigger margins on office lunches, train stations etc. Than weekly/bi-weekly shops.

I will repeat :grinning::grinning:

They spent half a billion on covid, that’s why they made the loss

2 Likes

*Half a billion managing the transition from lunch meal deals to weekly big shops.

:grinning::grinning:

Making stores β€œcovid safe” and staffing up to cover for shielded and ill/isolating staff.
And repurposing the sandwich bit of course

Β£10,000,000

Β£490,000,000

6 Likes

Remember the day when they switched up the meal deal options from totally fine to utter shit a few years back? I’m still angry.

3 Likes

Β£2,600,000,000,000 on candles

please someone help me budget this, my business is dying

5 Likes

Been a great year for perspex

1 Like

Dogecoin keeps going up and up. Not sure how it can if they can just make more of it but I won’t pretend I know anything at all about this stuff.

the hope was that it would reach $1 so I’m guessing it’ll reach that, then crash back to half a cent

1 Like

Holy crap I hadn’t looked in a few days. If I cashed out now I’d have just over 7x what I put in. I don’t want to get too excited but I think it’s fair to say that I’m a financial genius and that I will never die.

8 Likes

I think you were the one who convinced me when I put in. I paid Β£15 at 0.043, approaching 10x that now. So, thanks!

1 Like

I would usually strongly recommend not taking any financial advice from me under any circumstances but I’m glad it somehow paid off this one time. I bought low, sold low convinced it was a fad, bought again slightly higher out of fear it wasn’t a fad, and now I’m pretending I knew what was going on the whole time.

I’m still not convinced that it’ll ever hit $1 but I am enjoying the ride.

1 Like

i didn’t hold

PAPER HANDS

3 Likes

:hourglass_flowing_sand:

4 Likes

HOLD

4 Likes

Another big jump this morning, up to $0.68.

1 Like

Blimey!

In case anyone is wondering my Dogecoin guitar pedal fund is currently at Earthquaker Afterneath levels.

2 Likes

Somehow the premium bonds my family has won over the years seem to pay out better than a bank account. I should really convince everyone to cash out and buy Dogecoin or GME

1 Like