Let's talk underage club nights

chat

Where was your local 14-17 club night of choice?
What was it called?
What sort of music did it play?
Any interesting stories?

100% paedo

omg i was going to start almost the same thread yesterday (not a paedo)

Not a great name for an underage night tbf

• Colchester Arts Centre
  • Club Detention
  • Nu-metal (a bit out of date in 2005/6 when I was going, but lots of Korn, Limp Bizkit, Blink-182, Papa Roach, Slipknot and etc.)
  • There used to be a group of 18 year olds who’d go every week, we thought they were really cool cause they could buy us beers and tabs. In hindsight, very not cool and quite a lot noncey

Relatively strict religious upbringing + crippling shyness/awkwardness = no underage club nights for underage CCB

Don’t think I ever went to one tbh

Didn’t have one

Half an hour drive away, to Cambridge: Feet First at the Junction. Can’t remember what it played. Cheese, mainly, I think.

just used to go to actual clubs when i was 16 instead

yeah, obviously very embarrassing if people went to underage club nights after age 14 (15 at a push)

I’ve never heard of such a thing. I think all the guys I knew at school just used to sneak into 18+ clubs somehow.

Yeah no-one really cared about underage drinking in my area, so if you could see over the bar, they’d basically serve you.

just went drinking in the park innit

EDIT: or the beach

Used to be a regular at the Cathouse Unders.

Glasgow DisSers: fuck off.

ritzy, or some shit. monday nights. £2. usually loads of scraps between different schools. some kid got stabbed one night

fashion items included kickers, flared jeans, tie-dye shirts and bucket hats

this was what i did from 12-16

16+ went to the pub

club was a £30 taxi away and was gash

sorry - music - the only was is up (baby) and other assorted dross

Was it Fat Sam’s?