Let's Tuesday Evening, yeah?

So cool

What’s the verdict?

There’s video & what the end creations look like & everything on the TV’s insta if you’re interested

3 Likes

Guilty of being a good beer

1 Like

I don’t like it

Lovely, also the first time I really got the banana thing from a Belgian style which I keep hearing about

1 Like

That’s why I don’t like it. Same chemical compound as they use for foam banana sweets.

Yeah never my go to but nice now and then

1 Like

Next small batch is out at the end of June…

1 Like

Love that floating one from the other angle (resisting liking all her posts on account of being an internet weirdo)

I thought that was a real person but saw another post she said she’d made it :exploding_head:

2 Likes

It’s kind of a nice sound actually

This video has the audio of generation #2’s munching

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPsiDuJpYuk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

I’ve marked the answers the wrong way round and caused a scene by accident

1 Like

Zomg yes, i love this so much.

1 Like

Never change.

Yeah she did a body cast of a friend of ours but added her own arms & hand casts

(One of her lecturers complained that ‘the figure was too skinny’) :dotted_line_face:

Can you?! Well I never!!

This old fashioned is very tasty I have to say. It’s not full on delicious like other ones I’ve had but I’m pretty happy for a first go. Feeling very suave. Have put on some jazz, lit a candle and am talking to the cat in an OTT posh accent to add to the ambience.

3 Likes

Now buying a table or chemistry students a round because they’ve just finished their finals

3 Likes

Caterpillars creep me out big style.

That’s the way you do it

Also

1 Like

These are silkworms, totally different thing. You’re safe

Until they’re moths that is…they’re fucking huge bastards then

3 Likes