Let's Wednesday together

Have everything on at all times. GPS, Bluetooth, torch… why the hell not?

2 Likes

shrug Some days I keep it in flight mode most of the day so I don’t get bothered.

Hit up the Marischal College. Awesome building that is constantly mythologised about Hitler wanting it as his base or some shit (that I even helpfully perpetuated) but actually it is where I got married.

Going to see Booksmart and then fly to Primavera. A good day.

6 Likes

More nightmares last night, dunno what’s going on atm.

A very standard day ahead, might treat myself to an early finish and go for a walk if the weather brightens up.

Dunno, didn’t used to but living in a new city means I’m still constantly needing directions for stuff. Also apps that track your distance for fitness use it I suppose. I get 24 hours out of my phone with it on though!

Morning,

I’m at the airport.
If I die I loved you all
X

1 Like

And my official last words are -

Be excellent to each other
:hugs:

5 Likes

there’s a phlegm piece at the junction of union street and holburn street, it’s a belter

3 Likes

that’s a banksy mate

Morning all. One day closer to the weekend. Another busy day, but they’re the ones that go quickly, so it’s all good.

Had a panic last night when I went to check in for our flights for our upcoming holiday and the other half couldn’t find her passport. That was a fun half hour. Thankfully it turned up after not too much searching. It could have been an expensive last minute trip up to London otherwise.

I’ve got a nice run of things to look forward to for the rest of this week - gig tonight, gig tomorrow, my sister coming to visit on Friday, Jimbo’s birthday on Saturday. Woo!

1 Like

Got an email from our landlord with a £50 amazon voucher, “thanks for being great tenants!” we’re being kicked out, aren’t we?

6 Likes

nah. Probably just a £100 a month rent increase

2 Likes

I am WFH.
I just ignore all foods I’m not supposed to eat and have been absolutely done by last nights take away curry. Whole house smells of farts.
#retiringfromcurry
#thanksforthegoodtimes

4 Likes

Just sending my family and friends Pusheen emojis to say goodbye.

1 Like

seeing spencer krug later, bit wary of shepherds bush since some children stole my chocolate bar

Why did I eat noting but beans on toast and blackbean enchiladas the day before catching a flight?

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, I couldn’t be further from the toilets. Literally at a window seat over the wing

Plane farts are the worst, both if you’re a giver or receiver