Let's Wednesday together

Hmm, risky. Don’t want to end up with new car scent.

1 Like

Just had one of those conversations which makes you realise just how fucked; speaking to a guy whilst having a fag about how the proposed clean air zone is going to ruin the city as everyone will drive elsewhere. Why would you drive into town he said? if you’ve got a car you’re not going to want to shop here. I said it may make a difference to pollution though and that surely its a good thing and he said no one would be here to enjoy it!

Luckily my mind is firmly on the Europa cup final or i am sure i would have argued further (that is, listened to more of his ridiculous points and said little in return)

Oh mate.

13 Likes

Thank fuck for Traci

I think that’s American for “Jean”.

Last week my mum was coughing and spluttering due to “hayfever”, insisting she didn’t need to see a doctor because “it’s only hayfever” (she has a damaged lung so should be seeing a doctor about bad coughs). She then kindly infected me with her not-hayfever, which developed while i was on holiday over the weekend. Thanks mum. I’m now trying to inhale vapour over a bowl of hot mentholly water with a blocked nose. Glad I’m alone in the house because my face is extremely gross.

Mr froglet is at a job interview right now, please send him lucky thoughts

spent quite a long time reading the sentence above it wondering wtf you were pointing at

1 Like

Am I the only one who thinks Mr. Patent Filer and Traci are having an affair?

2 Likes

My well-known hatred of using “embodiments”-type drafting language, OBVIOUSLY.

It would fit pretty neatly with my experience of private practice, where there were three (3) extramarital affairs going on that I knew about (and nobody tells me anything). In an office of fifteen.

How did this happen?

I was under a lot of stress, alright?

Need to do my taxes :weary::weary:

On the bright side: Just got some free plants.

just get an uber

LOL

god i’m bored

makes me think of the pig

Fine if the babe in question is ok with it I guess

one of those things that I started saying ironically and it stuck and now I hate myself

1 Like

Didn’t even fart once :sunglasses:

1 Like

did you shit yourself though

curry toastie obviously