L'evening, c'est ca

Is it acceptable to go straight from the gym to the Chinese buffet next door and get takeaway? Asking for a smelly friend.

6 Likes

Oh itā€™s the garden. Sorry, went to a comp and so I never learnt Latin (am just aware of Caecilius from various memes)

1 Like

Dans le weekend je suis alle au cinema avec mes copains

Yes

3 Likes

Doing a bit of work, listening to the Boatmanā€™s Call, got my Ā£60 lightbulb set to a nice blue colour.

Been a long day and the TV is feeling rubbish so I feel a pint coming on.

Fever now down to 38.5C after 50 odd hours of 40C

So really, really shit
Thanks

le singe est dans lā€™arbre

evening all, just been to the gym for the first time in a bit, pretty knackering. dinner, sofa, zone out

There seems to be a lot of sock people on dis at the moment. Hope you feel better soon.

Shower or no shower?

(ā€œTheyā€™re nice people haha!!ā€)

Not even gonna edit it. :smiley:

@ericVI no shower, no change of clothes :mask:

Thanks. The worst part is that the 4yo also has it and has had it since last Tuesdayā€¦though with her sheā€™s flipping between 40c one day, fever free & hyper the next, 40c the day after, fever free the next & so on

Just got to tough it out I guess. At least she has an appetite, Iā€™ve only eaten a jacket potato and 2 pieces of toast since Friday

I made a curry but I forgot to buy about half the ingredients, so itā€™s fairly bland

1 Like

H3N2 innit

get home for a shower and order takeaway ffs!

But the takeaway is literally next door. I donā€™t care anyway, pn validated me, Iā€™m going in.

1 Like

oh i missed the takeaway bit, thatā€™s fine

Ta

Sheā€™s been grand actually. Loads of empathy for how Iā€™m feeling & really quite happy that she gets to watch :tv: all day rather that her usual 30 minute daily ration

Yeah thereā€™s even a Red Hot Chili Peppers thread on the music board!!!

1 Like

bonsoir
je suis cooking dinner.
today je nā€™avais pas beaucoup work to do. cā€™Ć©tait super boring. thatā€™s about the limit of my french. Ļ„Ī¹ ĪŗĪ¬Ī½ĪµĻ„Īµ; ĪŗĪ±Ī½Ī­Ī½Ī±Ļ‚ ĪµĪ“ĻŽ Ī¼Ī¹Ī»Ī¬ĪµĪ¹ ĪµĪ»Ī»Ī·Ī½Ī¹ĪŗĪ¬;

Voy a la casa de mis amigos para ver grupos. No hablo francƩs.

1 Like