Lidl v Aldi

• Lidl beer
  • Aldi beer

0 voters

• Lidl wine
  • Aldi wine

0 voters

Where are ya konichiwa?

Manchester, living in Failsworth rn, before lived all over Salford and in central Manchester, not a Lidl in sight.

Yeah weird seems like they’re all Around Manchester but dearth in the place itself

Lidl has become familiar so I like that, Aldi remains mysterious and scary because it is far away.

Also have no shops in Northern Ireland so are against the union. Not on

Best individual item from either?

Personally have to give a shout out to the Aldi day cream. Oh yeah tahts something Aldi does better… Toiletries and makeup.

The Italian IPA that Lidl were selling a few weeks back was excellent. Also got some ridiculously giant cans of Danish lager

Lidl garlic and black pepper mayo. Think they might only do it at Christmas though.

1 Like

Omg yeah all those awesome products they only roll out at Xmas.

I may or may not have two Aldi branded stuffed toy carrots :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

The Lidl near me is really convenient as I walk past it on my way home from work. The bread from Lidl is brilliant as well.

I like Aldi for alcohol and chocolate. They also sell lots of great random stuff. The one near me is really dingy and depressing though

1 Like

Aldi: nappies - cheap and great quality, never had a problem with them the whole time R used them.

Lidl: lebkuchen hearts at Christmas.

5 Likes

Never been in a Lidl.

Yeah this is my new answer too actually :yum:

2 Likes

The aldi fancy red pepper houmous topped with pesto is v addictive

1 Like

The Aldi Salted caramel truffles :yum::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: